Heidi’s is open for the season!
Please read our COVID-19 policy before shopping:
• Limit of 10 customers in the store at one time
• One person per family (sorry, no kids)
• Wear a mask before entering the store
• Maintain 6 feet of social distancing with others
• No reusable bags or coffee cups at this time
• Dedicated entrance and exit enable one-way traffic flow. Watch for signs!
• Cart handles are sanitized between each use
• All door handles are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day
Spring is here at Heidi’s
The greenhouse at Heidi’s is bursting with color as the flowering hanging baskets, planters, and individual plants show off their beauty. Many veggie plants (tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, cabbage, melons, squash, and more) are also growing strong. Visit Heidi’s for hardy starts for your garden out back and blooming flowers to bring spring cheer to your front yard!
The first fresh Michigan produce is beginning to fill the market! Heidi’s homegrown grape tomatoes, lettuce, & garlic are fresh-picked so you can start filling your plates with healthy, fresh produce. We have Michigan apples with strawberries and asparagus arriving soon!
Heidi’s bakery crew is busy preparing all of our favorite sweet treats! Donuts, bread, pies, muffins, and more will provide a delicious treat to satisfy your taste buds after a long winter.
Heidi’s also offers a large selection of canned goods, cheese, milk, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and frozen fruits.
HOURS: Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 6 pm • Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm • Closed Sunday
11999 Cascade Rd SE, Lowell, MI