Heidi’s is open for the season!
Please read our COVID-19 policy before shopping:
• Limit of 10 customers in the store at one time
• One person per family (sorry, no kids)
• Wear a mask before entering the store
• Maintain 6 feet of social distancing with others
• No reusable bags or coffee cups at this time
• Dedicated entrance and exit enable one-way traffic flow. Watch for signs!
• Cart handles are sanitized between each use
• All door handles are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day
Taste of Summer at Heidi’s!
Summer brings lots of fresh Michigan produce to fill the market! Heidi’s homegrown tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, green beans, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash, broccoli, cauliflower, and more are fresh-picked so you can fill your plates with healthy, fresh produce grown on our farm. Fresh herbs will add flavor to your meals.
As for fruit, sweet cherries, blueberries, and early (cling) peaches are in season! We are just starting to pick cantaloupe and hope to begin picking watermelons soon.
Heidi’s bakery crew is busy preparing all of our favorite sweet treats! Donuts, bread, pies, cheesecakes, muffins, and more will provide a delicious treat to satisfy your taste buds.
Heidi’s also offers a large selection of canned goods, cheese, milk, eggs, maple syrup, honey, frozen fruits, ground beef, and burger patties.
HOURS: Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 6 pm • Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm • Closed Sunday
11999 Cascade Rd SE, Lowell, MI