Heidi’s is looking forward to providing fall fun in a safe environment !
Safety precautions we are taking this year:
- Timed ticketing for the Corn Maze (a limited number available per hour) will help us maintain proper capacity and allow for social distancing. Corn Maze Tickets may be purchased here. *Note: ALL corn maze tickets for Fridays & Saturdays must be purchased online! Weekday tickets will be available in store but we recommend purchasing online to guarantee your time slot.
- The Corn Maze has extra wide paths for social distancing and a virtual punch card for a touch free maze (playable on any smartphone).
- Wagon Rides will be available on the weekends (4-8 Fridays, 10-8 Saturdays). The coach wagons will be sanitized between rides & seating will be every other row.
- Barrel Train rides for kids 10 & under will be available weekday afternoons and weekends. We will sanitize between rides.
- Bounce Zone and corn box will not be available this year.
- We have a limit of 10 customers in the store at one time. When possible, we ask for one person per family in the store to help us maximize the people we can serve.
- Masks must be worn inside the store and at the outside cashier station.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing with others.
- Dedicated entrance and exit in the store enables one-way traffic flow.
- Shopping cart and wagon handles are sanitized between each use.
- All door handles are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Fall Finds in the Market!
The market is still full of summer produce including tomatoes, sweet corn, peppers, cucumbers, lettuce, onions, & more! Fall products including winter squash and apples also stock the market. Fresh squeezed cider and hand dipped caramel apples will tantalize your taste buds.
Pick out the perfect pumpkins, gourds, indian corn, and beautiful mums for your fall decorating.
Heidi’s bakery crew is busy preparing all of our favorite sweet treats! Donuts, bread, pies, cheesecakes, muffins, and more will provide a delicious treat to satisfy your taste buds.
Heidi’s also offers a large selection of canned goods, cheese, milk, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and frozen fruits.
HOURS: Mon – Thurs: 6:30 am – 6 pm • Friday: 6:30 am – 10 pm • Saturday: 7 am – 10 pm • Closed Sunday
11999 Cascade Rd SE, Lowell, MI