Heidi’s will be open thru December 24 !
Historical Live Nativity
• Saturday, December 5 – 11 am to 3 pm
• Hosted in the greenhouse next to Heidi’s Farmstand
• Advance timed tickets required. Timed tickets are sold in 15 minute increments and will help us maintain proper capacity and allow for social distancing. The cost of your ticket will be donated to Flat River Outreach Ministries.
• Guests must follow social distancing requirements. Masks are required.
– – – – – – – – – –
Safety precautions we are taking this year:
- We have a limit of 10 customers in the store at one time. When possible, we ask for one person per family in the store to help us maximize the people we can serve.
- Masks must be worn inside the store.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing with others.
- Dedicated entrance and exit in the store enables one-way traffic flow.
- Shopping carts are sanitized between each use.
- All door handles are cleaned repeatedly throughout the day.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath) please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
Fall at Heidi’s
Heidi’s Corn Maze will remain open thru Saturday, November 14. Enjoy some time outdoors in the final days of fall while strolling among the towering corn.
As the season moves into late fall, the market is still full of produce including lettuce, onions, cabbage, brussels sprouts, broccoli, potatoes & more! Fall products including winter squash and apples also stock the market. Fresh squeezed cider will tantalize your taste buds. You’re sure to find what you need to satisfy your fall cravings and make your Thanksgiving Dinner great!
Heidi’s bakery crew is busy preparing all of our favorite sweet treats! Donuts, bread, pies, cheesecakes, muffins, and more will provide a delicious treat to satisfy your taste buds.
Heidi’s also offers a large selection of canned goods, cheese, milk, eggs, maple syrup, honey, and frozen fruits.
HOURS: Monday – Friday: 6:30 am – 6 pm • Saturday: 7 am – 5 pm • Closed Sunday
11999 Cascade Rd SE, Lowell, MI