School Field Trips at Heidi’s Farmstand & Bakery
Heidi’s provides fun and educational school field trips for classes ranging from kindergarten to 3rd grade. Our age appropriate activities range from learning about apples and native americans to going through our corn maze. Heidi’s is set in the beautiful country just outside of Lowell, Michigan and is the optimal location for outdoor education. If your children would like to learn about Michigan history and agriculture or if the like hay rides and donuts contact us today to set up your field trip to Heidi’s Farmstand and Bakery.
Preschool and Kindergarten Educational Tours:
Watch a puppet show featuring our fall theme – “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Ride along on a tractor-driven hayride around our pumpkin patch and through the woods
- Find your way through Heidi’s Junior Corn Maze while searching for items from the story
- Learn about vegetables and fruits
atour hands-on farm market cart
- Enjoy a visit to our special pumpkin patch to learn about and pick a small pumpkin to take home
- A fresh Heidi’s donut and apple cider are also included (Educational tours for 1st and
2nd gradestudents includes all of the above except an extended pumpkin patch lesson can be substituted for the puppet show.)
Cost: $5.00 per person (Teachers are free) Our field trips last about 2 hours.
Field trips may be scheduled Mondays-Thursdays during September and October.
Michigan History Adventure
Our 3rd grade curriculum-based Michigan History Learning Adventure takes place on Fridays during September and October. Students rotate through 6 stations:
- Native American Village
- Pioneer Farming
- Woodland Adventure
- Fur Trading and Trapping
- Apple Tasting
- All About Corn
For more information, making reservations, and cost questions please contact:
11999 Cascade Rd. Lowell MI